Monday, September 14, 2009

Self Concept

I think my self concept does have a lot to do with what people told me about in my younger years. I wouldn't know half of the things that I do today unless my peers wouldn't of taught me a lesson. Right or wrong, I had to be told what to do. I would excel from the right, and learn from the wrong. If nobody told me that in order to make a good living you have to go to college, I may not be here. Of course I would have learned on my own, but I needed encouragement.

I had very good experiences when I was younger that has helped me shape my life now. I live on a farm so when we had a job to do, we got it done and we did it right. That has helped me so much now and with jobs. When I have something to do or a goal to achieve, I will get it done and do it right. I will achieve my goal to the highest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment