Monday, November 30, 2009

The Best Feeling

1. I feel just fine psychologically and socially. Of course, you can always be more outgoing, but I feel just fine. I can meet new people and if I don't, I feel just fine if I don't. I have plenty of great friends and I have met many others that have turned into friends. I feel most alive in my hometown or surrounding towns. I also feel most alive when I'm with my friends and people I know. Like I said, can get to know people and I don't have a problem with that, but of course I feel a lot more comfortable with my close friends in my hometown.

2. I would have to say I feel the least energy in a place that I don't want to be or feel uncomfortable. When I am at a place that I don't feel the best at or would just rather not be there, of course I am not going to have tons of energy or feel the best. I would rather be where I feel comfortable and would have the best state of mind.

3. I have already made a change to revitalizing my life. I wasn't happy where I was at in my life with college, so I made a change to move back home, into my own place, and switch colleges. I just wasn't happy with what I was doing and I wanted to be happy. I wanted to feel comfortable where I was at in my young life and know that I could be happy everyday. So when I made the choice to move home, I became a happier person and felt so much better about myself. I just knew I could be happy and not feel like I had to put on a fake smile everyday. For awhile, I was sad and it was hard to feel happy. Now I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment