Monday, November 23, 2009
Waste of Time
Wanting to be someone else is such a waste of time. I have found that out! In the past, there have been a couple of people who I didn't want to be like, I just wanted to feel like I was. For a certain someone, I felt like I had to be like that person in order to feel good about myself. Over time, I figured out that I didn't have to be. I don't want to be either. If that person doesn't like me for me, then that's ok. I will get over it and move on. I don't need to be someone I'm not. I wan't made to be like that person. It would be a waste of my time to try and be like that person and I wouldn't want to be anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment